Sycamore Cottage - Availability, booking and prices

For 2020 prices please open the pdf document below or contact us directly.

 

If you have any queries with our rates or availibility, or need assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

                      2020 prices

 

 

 

 

 

Dogs

We welcome dogs, Sycamore cottage can accomodate up to two small dogs or one large dog, an additional £20 charge will be applied to these reservations. We do ask that pets are kept off the furniture, and are not allowed upstairs.

Terms and Conditions

How to book

You can reserve Sycamore Cottage by contacting us.  We will send you a provisional confirmation which will reserve your break until we receive your deposit (provisional reservations will be kept  for four days until your deposit is received).  Payment can be made by BACS or cheque, once this has been received we will issue a final confirmation.

Bookings are subject to final confirmation, please note the following:

  • If your arrival is more than eight weeks  -  a 25% deposit is required at the time of booking; the remaining 75% is due eight weeks before arrival.

  • If your arrival is less than eight weeks - 100% of the booking fee is due.

Once we have received payment in line with the above we will issue a final confirmation.

We do recommend that you consider taking out holiday insurance to cover you in the unfortunate event of you having to cancel your holiday. If you do need to cancel your booking we will endeavour to re-let the cottage minus £40 administration fee.  In the unlikely event of us not being to do this we reserve the right to withhold monies paid at the following rates:

  • More than 8 weeks before your arrival - you are liable for 25% of the booking cost

  • Less than 8 weeks before your arrival - 100% of the cost of the booking

If for any reason we are unable to accept your booking we will refund all monies  to you.  If we have accepted your booking, and for reasons beyond our control, are unable to fulfil this obligation, we will refund you your monies and attempt to find alternative accommodation.

Maximum occupancy

Sycamore Cottage has a maximum occupancy of three adults and one travel cot, for insurance and fire purposes we are unable to exceed this number.  

Smoking and vaping

Sycamore Cottage is a no smoking and no vaping property.

Dogs

We welcome dogs, Sycamore cottage can accomodate up to two small dogs or one large dog, an additional £20 charge will be applied to these reservations. We do ask that pets are kept off the furniture, and are not allowed upstairs.

Internet

Guests have the benefit of free unlimited Wifi during their stay, however if the service becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control we cannot be held responsible for this.

Breach of Terms and Conditions

Should any guest, or party, become in breach of any of the afore mentioned Terms and Conditions we reserve the right to terminate your booking, and if necessary request that you vacate the property.

TEL: 07793868277

© 2018 by  Sycamore Cottage

  • Trip Advisor App Icon
  • Facebook Clean