The Black Hut
Inspired by the history of its land, we are proud to be able to marry the old and new to provide a unique contrast. The Black Hut is clean, crisp, unfussy design.
A place to unwind, reconnect and engage with yourself, each other, the landscape and the world around you. Feel the tension release.
Sunsets from the window seat, long evenings snuggled in the warmth, dark sky gazing.
However you choose to spend your time in The Black Hut you’ll be able to appreciate the magic of Northumberland's special qualities whatever the weather.
Sleeps up to 4 (max 2 adults, not suitable for under 6s due to the mezzanine ladders).
Not suitable for pets.
What is included?
Luxury bedding, fluffy towels and two thick bath robes
Combi microwave oven, fridge, induction hob and dishwasher
Kingsize bed and options of two single roll out beds (not suitable for under 6's)
- Freeview TV
- Ensuite shower room with walk in shower, heated towel rail, heated mirror with shaving point.
- Complimentary use of Bramley products
- Complementary welcome packs including tea/ coffee sugar and dishwasher tablets
- Outdoor porch with log burning stove and two comfortable rocking chairs
- Double ended roll top freestanding outdoor copper bath
Welcome to Willow Pod.
With stargazing from the arched window on the gable or the velux window you’ll be able to appreciate the magic of the dark skies in Northumberland from your bed.
Generous decking, with its porch canopy area, gives uninterrupted views of the stunning Northumberland countryside over Hadrian's Wall and beyond whatever the weather.
Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children.