For rates please see above or contact us directly. Please note there is a minimum stay of 2 nights per booking.
Generally we don't take arrivals on Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday - however please contact us directly if you specifically need these days for an arrival.
If you have any queries with our rates or availability, or need assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Unfortunately as we are a working livestock farm we are not able to accommodate dogs in the pods, however we do welcome dogs in Sycamore Cottage.
How to book
You can reserve the pods by checking the availability online and making a booking through the automated system, alternatively use our contact us page to check availability. We also accept payment by BACS or cheque, once this has been received your booking is confirmed.
Bookings are subject to final confirmation, please note the following:
If your arrival is more than eight weeks - a 25% deposit is required at the time of booking; the remaining 75% is due eight weeks before arrival.
If your arrival is less than eight weeks - 100% of the booking fee is due.
Once we have received payment in line with the above we will issue a final confirmation.
We do recommend that you consider taking out holiday insurance to cover you in the unfortunate event of you having to cancel your holiday. If you do need to cancel your booking we will endeavour to re-let the cottage minus £40 administration fee. In the unlikely event of us not being to do this we reserve the right to withhold monies paid at the following rates:
More than 8 weeks before your arrival - you are liable for 25% of the booking cost
Less than 8 weeks before your arrival - 100% of the cost of the booking
Should your trip become against the government's latest guidance we will endeavour to change your dates to a mutually agreeable time. Our insurance will not be valid if we operate against such guidance.
If for any reason we are unable to accept your booking we will refund all monies to you. If we have accepted your booking, and for reasons beyond our control, are unable to fulfil this obligation, we will refund you your monies and attempt to find alternative accommodation.
Maximum occupancy (maximum of two adults per pod).
Willow pod has a maximum occupancy of four people (one double bed and one sofa bed); Cedar pod has a maximum occupancy of six people (one double bed, bunk beds suitable for children under 10 and one sofa bed); for insurance and fire purposes we are unable to exceed this number.
Smoking and vaping
The pods area a no smoking and no vaping property.
Due to the rural location there is no internet, however the 4G signal is good, however if the service becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control we cannot be held responsible for this. Wifi can be accessed in Sycamore Cottage.
Breach of Terms and Conditions
Should any guest, or party, become in breach of any of the afore mentioned Terms and Conditions we reserve the right to terminate your booking, and if necessary request that you vacate the property.